Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Prayer Partners

Will you pray with me?  Will you pray for me?

I'll be leaving June 9th and returning June 18th.  Nine days of travel, ministry, singing, loving people, etc.  Many have said they would pray, many will pray, but I'm asking for a handful of my friends/family to take it a step further. I am looking for nine people to pray for me on a specific day of my trip - one for each day of my time in Haiti.

Interested?
If you are willing to be one of the nine, I would assign you a specific date and give you a detailed itinerary for the day and prayer requests.  You would receive an update on how that particular day played out, and how God answered prayer.  Please reply in the comment section if you don't have any of my personal contact info, otherwise - facebook, email, text, etc.

Thank you!

In the meantime, here are some recent prayer requests.  Your prayers are so appreciated.

Prayer requests:
Sarah Martin - a team member who has been struggling with migraines.  She's changing medications and it is a difficult adjustment.  Pray for healing, strength and grace.

Transportation - pray for us to find affordable, reliable rental cars for our time in Miami.  Also, pray for Pastor Michael Sust as he works out the transportation details in Haiti.

Children's Ministry - pray as we prepare and organize for our time of kids ministry in Haiti (I have volunteered to head up the planning for the Lancaster team).  We will be working with children nearly every morning.



6 comments:

  1. I would be happy to be one of your prayer partners. Betty Gross

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be happy to be a prayer partner for one day of your trip!! allisonockenfels [at] gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! You will have more details delivered to your inbox!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Right on! Of course! Be waiting for more info in your inbox!

      Delete
  4. I would like to be one of the nine who will pray for you on a specific day.

    ReplyDelete